The honey mustard dressing is a lighter alternative to the mayonnaise and it goes well with warm potatoes.
- Fill a kettle with water and bring to the boil. Add the garlic and the potatoes. Boil the potatoes until tender, about 15-20 minutes. Drain.
- Toss them with 2/3 of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper while warm.
- Mix the rest of the olive oil, honey and mustard together. Fold this dressing through the warm potatoes.
- Scatter the tarragon over the top and mix gently.
- Check the seasoning and add a bit more salt, pepper or mustard if required.
Substitute tarragon with other aromatic herbs; parsley goes well. Mint would add a refreshing touch and it would be great if the salad was chilled.
Food in Europe