Mexico enjoys a fine chocolate coffee and they do so especially at Christmas. You can also enjoy this Mexican coffee.
- Start with a fine dark brew. A French roast works really well for this drink. Keep the coffee hot. You'll need it soon.
- Stir the cream until it's thickened.
- Pour the chocolate syrup evenly into four warmed cups.
- Add the coffee to the chocolate and blend well.
- Then, sprinkle on the cinnamon and nutmeg and top with cream.
It's easy to warm cups. Just fill them with a small amount of water and place into the microwave for a minute, making sure the water doesn't all boil away. Then remove and dump out any excess water.
This is one of the Christmas drink recipes from around the world.
Food in America