This meat Mughlai style is easy to prepare, although a moderate rating may be applied because of the long list of ingredients due to the variety in spices.
This is a fantastic way to know about Indian culture. Mix your own spices or, as an easier alternative to the separate spices, buy some garam masala pre-made.
- Add some ghee to a skillet and brown the onions.
- Add both the chicken and mutton and stir well. Shake on the spices and move the meat around to coat it.
- Pour on the water and cook until the pink chicken juices have turned white, about 20 minutes.
- Add the saffron to the yogurt and blend well.
- Add the mixture to the skillet and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
Try this Mughlai pulao style, from India. It is just one of the many ways to prepare meat Mughlai style. It combines mutton and chicken breast in an unusual way for Western cooking.
The recipe uses all the popular spices in India, promising an explosion of flavors.
Food in Asia